THE CIGAR BOX OF P.C. DEDMAN, ST. ANNS STN. "N" DIV 21 OCT 1932
Wooden cigar box with silver-coloured metal dedication plaque engraved: 'Presented to Ex. P.C. Dedman by Officers & Men of St. Anns Stan. "N" Div on retirement on 21st Oct 1932 after 25 years service'.
St. Ann's Station is still a serving part of the Nottinghamshire Constabulary, established in 1840.